23001 Sun, Jan 1 2023


Occasions
The official start of a New Year 


Weather



Section 1 Daily Quote or Scripture
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:26–27).

Section 2 Feeling


Section 3 Happenings
  • =Church on Zoom 
  • Do you feel like you are holding onto the iron rod or that you are on the path to it?
  • Can you recieve inspiration on someone else's behalf? 
  • =Levi's questions
  • Hymn Nearer to Thee
  • =
  • =
  • =

Section 4 Writings
I have been thinking about what I want most to accomplish in the time I have remaining in my life. I have always thought about it. I have had hopes and dreams, and I have failures and regrets. But much can still be done to make some sort of success. I hope now to reach for whatever remains since most of my time and life are gone. 
Section 5 Song of the Day
Have I Done Any Good in the World Today? 




Section 6 Calendar





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 1 Nov 2023 Acceptance