Sat, Apr 1 2023


Occasions
Birthdays: Olga May Millet Wood
Steven Dee Tracy

Weather

Section 1 Daily Quote or Scripture
Section 2 Feeling
Section 3 Happenings
  • Henry called. I gave him a ride to work, and we did some shopping at Smith's.
  • Alex and I drove to University of Utah Medical Center to visit Mark in the MICU on the 4th floor, room 4202. Mark's face was very red and he wasn't breathing well. Upon request, one of the nurses came and used suction to relieve the blockage and the asphyxiation. They are trying to find a place in Cache County that will care for Mark. So far, no one wants to because of his tracheostomy system. Mom called while we were with and asked how he is doing.
  • Lunch at Denny's on 7200 east of I-15 in Midvale eggs and pancakes,
  • 5 pm
  • =
  • =
Section 4 Writings
Section 5 Song of the Day




Section 6 Calendar





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 1 Nov 2023 Acceptance