Call flow

Call Flow Rachel Wallace
Thank you for calling (dealership name). This is Rachel.

 May I have your name please?  and phone number?
Are you still at this address? And what is a good email for you? (Type information in Sticky Notes)

 Which vehicle are you calling about today?? Would this be the (Year, make, model) Are you aware your (Vehicle name) has a safety recall from the (OEM name) 

And what service may we schedule for you today? (Probing questions, Check Advantage Care, type notes in Sticky Notes)

 One moment while I check for information / call/ message/make a note (Schedule service, call parts) (Check for available times)

 I have a morning appointment Tuesday or an afternoon appointment Wednesday. Will either of those work for you? Wonderful! 

And will you be dropping off your vehicle? (Check transportation options make notes) 

Okay Sir/Ms. I have your (vehicle name, make model) scheduled at (Dealership Name) on (Date/time) 

(Get Confirmation Number paste it in Sticky Notes and 8x8)

Is there anything else I can help you with today? 

Thank you for calling (Dealership Name) Have a great day! 

Disposition in 8x8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 1 Nov 2023 Acceptance